This is one of the websites designed by Quinn Web Design. To view the complete portfolio, visit the portfolio page.
Purpose and Audience
This website is used to promote and sell the book: Quarter Tone Technique for Saxophone, and provide useful apps and information for musicians. This website uses a number of custom apps.
Services and Modules
This website utilizes the following services, modules, and apps:
- Online Store: The online store provides a place for customers to purchase one or more items, view cart, and submit payment. Store items can be added, edited, and deleted via the Admin Panel.
- Videos: The videos page includes Youtube playlists in a user-friendly and aesthetic manner. When videos are added to playlists, the site is automatically updated. Playlists can be managed via the Admin Panel.
- Booking: The website has multiple options for booking, contacting, and general inquiries.
- Online Metronome: This is a custom app which provides a steady metronome beat.
- Mailing List: This website allows users to join a mailing list. A new email can be sent to the mailing list via the Admin Panel.
- Store Reports: Store purchases are saved in the system, and the Admin Panel provides functionality for creating and exporting reports.
- Search Functionality: The website has a custom-built, lighting fast search feature which allows users to quickly find store items, important information, or anything else included in the website.
- Quarter Tone Tuner: This is a custom-built app which listens to the tone produced by an instrument and reports on its intonation.
- Ear Training: This is a tool which can be used to test and develop your perception of quarter tone intervals.
- Mobile Responsive: This website is designed to work on all types of devices, including PCs, laptops, Android phones, iPhones, and tablets.
Feel free to visit the live website to view a demo.